Peramiho Institute of Health and Allied Sciences envisions to become a centre of excellence in production of competent healthcare professionals, quality research and consultancy services to the community in health related matters by 2025.
The mission of the Peramiho Institute of Health and Allied Sciences is to improve health of the community through innovative educational programs in Medicine, allied health sciences, cutting-edge health research, and management in health.
Our Core Values
- Professionalism, Ethics, Innovation and Efficiency.
- Respect, Team work, Transparency and Integrity.
- Accountability, Commitment and Community-oriented.
- To provide a sustainable place of learning, education and research in both health and allied sciences.
- To produce adequate and competently trained health care professionals to meet the Primary Health Care Service Development Programme (PHSDP) and SDG.
- To provide Continuous Education/Continuous Professional Development programs for the workers in the health sector.
- To provide solution to the health related challenges through operational research and consultancy.
- To be a catalyst in the health sector reforms through conducting relevant research and educating the public in health related issues.